Ultra-Mini 1x1, 1x2, 2x2A/D Series
Oplink OFMS ultra-mini fiber-optic switches are ideal for module and system integration where the unique unilateral input and output fiber configuration is preferred. These switches are designed for use in re-configurable optical add/drop multiplexers, optical cross-connect systems, and network switching for fault protection applications.
The opto-mechanical ultra-mini switch can be directly mounted on printed circuit boards (PCB) and offer the same excellent performance characteristics as Oplink’s standard OFMS series switch products. The OFMS miniature switches are designed to exceed Telcordia standards GR-1221 and GR-1073.
- Miniature size
- Unilateral input/output fiber configuration
- Bi-directional operation
- 1x1, 1x2 latching or non-latching configurations
- Wide operating wavelength range
- Seam-seal package
- Highly stable & reliable
- Network switching
- Re-configurable optical add/drop multiplexers
- Optical cross-connect systems
- Network protection and restoration
- Module and system integration
- Instrumentation, testing and measurement