Fiber distribution enclosure is an integrated unit for fiber management. Oplink offers both wall mount and rack mount enclosure. The function of this equipment is to fix and manage the fiber optic cables inside the box while providing protection.
A large variety of adapter patch panels are offered to meet specific requirements such as SC, FC, ST, LC, MTP etc. We can also pre-install various kind of fiber optic pigtails inside the enclosure. Oplink offers various type of adaptor patch panels, splice trays and fiber routing guides for both round and ribbon fiber optic cables.
Oplink supplies the standard 19 inch rack mount enlosures. They can support from 12 fibers to 108 fibers. The wall mount enclosures can accommodate up to 4 patch panels and is equipped with routing guides to limit bending loss and enhance strain-relief control.
- A large variety of adapter patch panels such as SC, FC, ST, LC or MTP
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Customer specified designs are available
- Compact and light weight
- Cable routing spools provided to take up excess length of fiber and pigtail cable
- Routing guides for storing excess length of cables
- Telecommunications networks
- Data processing network
- Local Area Networks(LANS)
- Wide Area Networks(WANS)
- Cable television construction
- FTTX construction
- Central Office/Building