Oplink’s MPO/MTP multi-fiber cabling system is ideally suited for a high density environment that demands space saving and innovative cable management solutions. MPO/MTP fanout supports various connections from multi-fiber to single-fiber out. We also offer various other MPO/MTP products such as MPO/MTP cassettes, modules and enclosures. These cassettes provide secure transition between MPO/MTP and LC or SC connections.
With our highly integrated design and manufacturing capability, Oplink can also provide customized products to help customer for better opportunities. Our modules and patchcords are 100% tested at our factory to deliver optimal performance and reliability. Oplink’s jumper cable complies with industry green initiative.
- Improves and simplifies fiber routing
- Decreases fiber management space
- OEM or customized for special applications
- Low insertion loss and reflectance
- High Density
- Snap-In cassette panel for easy installation, removal and expansion
- Optical System Access Network
- Telecommunications networks
- Broadband/CATV networks
- Data communications networks, including high-bandwidth equipment