Oplink’s Integrated TAP Monitor Array (ITMA) is a compact, multi-channel power-monitoring device. It increases module design flexibility and efficiency by significantly reducing the number of assembly components and facilitating fiber management.
ITMA integrates the functionality of an optical coupler and a photodiode while delivering low insertion loss and low dark current with high temperature stability over a wide operating wavelength range.
Easily mounted on a PCB, Oplink’s standard 12/14-pin package provides power monitoring for up to ten channels. Applications include DWDM channel power monitoring, optical network switching/protection monitoring, re-configurable optical add/drop multiplexers, and gain/attenuation monitoring in amplifier systems.
Oplink can provide customized designs to meet specialized feature applications. Also, Oplink offers modular assemblies that integrate other components to form a full function module or subsystem.
- Standard, 12/14-pin package easily mounted on a PCB
- 4, 8 and 10 channel configurations
- Wide operating wavelength range
- Various tap ratio available
- Low Insertion loss and PDL
- Low dark current
- High temperature stability
- DWDM channel monitoring
- Optical network switch/protection monitoring
- Re-configurable optical add/drop multiplexers
- Gain/attenuation monitoring in amplifier systems
- EDFAs and Raman amplifiers