SFP CWDM Multi-rate Gigabit Ethernet & Fiber Channel Transceivers with Digital Diagnostics
The TRPUG1KxXx000x0G SFP with integrated digital diagnostics monitoring functionality provide a quick and reliable interface for Gigabit Ethernet and 1.062GBd Fibre Channel applications. The transceivers are designed to support data rates ranging from 1.25Gb/s down to 125Mb/s.
All modules satisfy Class 1 Laser Safety requirements in accordance with the US FDA/CDRH and international IEC-60825 standards. The transceivers are compliant with the SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA).
The TRPUG1KxXx000x0G CWDM transceivers connect to standard 20-pad SFP connectors for hot plug capability. This allows the system designer to make configuration changes or maintenance by simply plugging in different types of transceivers without removing the power supply from the host system.
The transceivers have colored bail-type latches, which offer an easy and convenient way to release the modules. The latch is compliant with the SFP MSA.
The transmitter and receiver DATA interfaces are AC coupled internally. LV-TTL Transmitter Disable control input and Loss of Signal output interfaces are also provided.
The transceivers operate from a single +3.3V power supply over operating case temperature ranges of -5°C to +70°C (Commercial), -5°C to +85°C (Extended) or -40°C to +85°C (Industrial). The housing is made of metal for EMI immunity.
- Eighteen (18) Wavelength CWDM Transceivers
- Industrial Operating Temperature Range
- Compatible with SFP MSA
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-LX PMD Specifications
- Compatible with 1.062GBd Fiber Channel 100-SM-LC-L FC-PI Standards
- Support 80km and 120km
- Digital Diagnostics through Serial Interface
- Internal Calibration for Digital Diagnostics
- Eye Safe (Class 1 Laser Safety)
- RoHS6 Compliant
- Duplex LC Optical Interface
- Loss of Signal Outputs & TX Disable Input
- Single +3.3V Power Supply