Gigabit Ethernet 850nm Multimode SFP Transceivers With Digital Diagnostics
The TRPUG1ESX-E2G fiber optic transceiver with integrated digital diagnostics monitoring functionality provides a quick and reliable interface for 1000BASE-SX Gigabit Ethernet applications. The diagnostic functions, alarm and warning features as described in the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) document, SFF-8472 (Rev.9.5), are provided via an I2C serial interface.
The module satisfies Class 1 Laser Safety requirements in accordance with the U.S.FDA/CDRH and international IEC-60825 standards.
The transceiver connects to a standard 20-pad SFP connectors for hot plug capability. This allows the system designer to make configuration changes or maintenance by simply plugging in different types of transceivers without removing the power supply from the host system.
The transceiver has a bail-type latch, which offers an easy and convenient way to release the modules. The latch is compliant with the SFP MSA.
The transmitter and receiver DATA interfaces are AC-coupled internally. LV-TTL Transmitter Disable control input and Loss of Signal output interfaces are also provided.
The transceivers operate from a single +3.3V power supply over operating case temperature ranges of -5°C to +70°C (Commercial), -5°C to +85°C (Extended) or -40°C to +85°C(Industrial) . The housing is made of metal for EMI immunity
- Eighteen (18) Wavelength CWDM Transceivers
- Industrial Operating Temperature Range
- Compatible with SFP MSA
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-LX PMD Specifications
- Compatible with 1.062GBd Fiber Channel 100-SM-LC-L FC-PI Standards
- Support 80km and 120km
- Digital Diagnostics through Serial Interface
- Internal Calibration for Digital Diagnostics
- Eye Safe (Class 1 Laser Safety)
- RoHS6 Compliant
- Duplex LC Optical Interface
- Loss of Signal Outputs & TX Disable Input
- Single +3.3V Power Supply