The TRPV3GELRx000E2G is an optical transceiver module designed to transmit and receive electrical and optical serial digital signals as defined in SMPTE 297-2006. The TRPV3GELRC000E2G is specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates.
The TRPV3GELRC000E2G contains a PIN photodiode receiver and a 1310nm Fabry-Perot laser transmitter designed to provide error-free transmission of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps over single mode fiber (9/125). It is also hot-pluggable.
The TRPV3GELRC000E2G provides extensive operational status monitoring through an I2C interface. Input optical power is monitored in the receiver; output optical power and bias current are monitored in the transmitter. Other operating conditions, such as power supply and operating temperature, are also monitored. If a monitored parameter falls outside the pre-defined range, an alarm flag for the parameter is raised.
- Excellent optical receive sensitivity over supported video rates with pathological data
- Features standard video pin-out
- Robust error-free transmission of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps for up to 30km (single-mode fiber)
- Supports video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Digital Diagnostics and control via I²C interface
- Low power consumption
- RoHS compliant
- Industrial temperature option (- 40°C to +85°C)
- SMPTE 297-2006 compatible