The TRPV3GER1C000E2G is a single channel optical receiver module engineered for exceptional performance with SDI pathological patterns.
The receiver feature best-in-class optical receive sensitivity for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates, thus providing superior optical link budget and robustness.
The receiver exceeds the SMPTE 297-2006 specifications and is designed to provide error-free reception of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps. The receiver connects to standard 20-pad SFP connector for hot plug capability. This allows the system designer to make configuration changes or maintenance by simply plugging in different transceivers without removing the power supply from the host system
The SFP receiver also provides extensive operational status monitoring through an I²C interface. Input optical power, supply voltage and operating temperature monitored. If a parameter monitored is outside the pre-defined range, the alarm flag associated with the parameter will be raised.
- Excellent optical receive sensitivity over supported video rates with pathological data
- Robust error free reception of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps
- Supports video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Digital diagnostics and control via I²C interface
- Low Power Consumption (Typically 300mW)
- RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature rang from -5°C to 70°C
- Exceeds SMPTE 297-2006 specifications