The TRPV3GET1C000E2G is a single channel optical transmitter module designed to transmit optical serial digital signals as defined in SMPTE 297-2006. The module is specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates.
The SFP transmitter provides an excellent solution for transmission at 1310nm to provide error-free transmission of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps over single mode fiber. The product is RoHS 6/6 compliant and is designed and tested in accordance with industry safety standards. The transceiver is Class I laser product per U.S. FDA/CDRH and international IEC-60825 standards.
The TRPV3GET1C000E2G connects to standard 20-pad SFP connector for hot plug capability. This allows the system designer to make configuration changes or maintenance by simply plugging in different transceivers without removing the power supply from the host system.
The SFP transmitter also provides extensive operational status monitoring through an I2C interface. Output optical power, bias current, supply voltage and operating temperature are monitored. If a parameter monitored is outside the pre-defined range, the alarm/warning flag associated with the parameter will be raised.
- Multirate from 50Mbps to 3Gbps for up to 30km single-mode fiber
- Maximum distance of 10km under worst case conditions and 3Gbps video pathological signals
- Supports video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Digital diagnostics and control via I²C interface
- Low Power consumption (Typically 400mW)
- RoHS compliant
- SMPTE 297-2006 compatible