The TRMV3GCSXx000E2G is an optical transceiver module designed to transmit and receive electrical and optical serial digital signals as defined in SMPTE 297-2006. The TRMV3GCSXx000E2G is specifically designed for robust performance in the presence of SDI pathological patterns for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates.
A highly reliable 850nm wavelength Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) is used in the transmitter.
The transceivers satisfy Class I Laser Safety requirements in accordance with the U.S. FDA/CDRH and international IEC-60825 standards.
The TRMV3GCSXx000E2G provides extensive operational status monitoring through an I2C interface. All DDM functions are offered including receiver input optical power, transmitter output optical power and bias current, power supply and operating temperature. If a monitored parameter falls outside the pre-defined range, an alarm or warning flag for the parameter is raised.
- Robust error-free transmission of signals from
- 50Mbps to 3Gbps for up to 300m (50µm MM fiber)
- Excellent optical receive sensitivity over supported video rates with pathological data
- Supports video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- Digital diagnostics and control via I²C interface
- Low Power Consumption
- RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- SMPTE 297-2006 compatible