The TRMV3GCR2C000E2G is a dual channel optical receiver module engineered for exceptional performance with SDI pathological patterns. The receivers feature best-in-class optical receive sensitivity for SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 344M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 424M serial rates, thus providing superior optical link budget and robustness.
The receivers exceed the SMPTE 297-2006 specifications and are designed to provide error-free reception of signals from 50Mbps to 3Gbps. The receivers connect to a standard 20-pad SFP connector for hot plug capability. This allows the system designer to make configuration changes or maintenance by simply plugging in different transceivers without removing the power supply from the host system
The TRMV3GCR2C000E2G provides extensive operational status monitoring through an I2C interface. All DDM functions are offered including receiver input optical power, power supply and operating temperature. If a monitored parameter falls outside the pre-defined range, an alarm or warning flag for the parameter is raised.
- Features two receivers in one SFP Package
- Excellent optical receive sensitivity over rates of 50Mbps to 3Gbps for up to 300m (50µm MM fiber)
- Supports video pathological patterns for SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI
- SMPTE 297-2006 compatible
- Digital diagnostics and control via I²C interface
- Wide Case Operating Temperature Range
- Low Power Consumption
- RoHS compliant