SFP CWDM Multi-rate Gigabit Ethernet, 70km, 22dB, 1250Mb/s
The TRP1G1xxXIxG SFP series of multi-rate fiber optic transceivers with integrated digital diagnostics monitoring functionality provide a quick and reliable interface for Gigabit Ethernet and 1.062GBd Fibre Channel applications. The transceivers are designed to support data rates ranging from 1.25Gb/s down to 125Mb/s. Diagnostics monitoring functionality (alarm and warning features) is integrated into the design via an I2C serial interface per the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) SFF-8472, Rev. 9.4.
There are eighteen center wavelengths available: 1271nm to 1611nm. Three optical link power budget options are offered, YX (22dB minimum), ZX (24dB minimum) and VX (32dB minimum). They correspond to transmission distances of 62km, 70km and 120km, respectively (assuming a total connector/splice/CWDM mux and demux loss of 4.5dB, allocated system penalty of 2dB and fiber loss of 0.25dB/km). All modules satisfy Class I Laser Safety requirements in accordance with the U.S. FDA/CDRH and international IEC-60825 standards.
The TRP1G1xxXIxG CWDM transceivers connect to standard 20-pad SFP connectors for hot plug capability. This allows the system designer to make configuration changes or maintenance by simply plugging in different types of transceivers without removing the power supply from the host system.
The transceivers have colored bail-type latches, which offer an easy and convenient way to release the modules. The latch is compliant with the SFP MSA.
The transmitter and receiver DATA interfaces are AC coupled internally. LV-TTL Transmitter Disable control input and Loss of Signal output interfaces are also provided.
The transceivers operate from a single +3.3V power supply over an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C (-40°C to 0°C is ambient, and 0°C to +85°C is case). The housing is made of metal for EMI immunity.
- Compatible with SFP MSA
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- 1000BASE-LX PMD Specifications
- Compatible with 1.062GBd Fiber Channel
- 100-SM-LC-L FC-PI Standards
- Lead Free Design & Fully RoHS Compliant
- Minimum Optical Link Power Budgets of 22dB, 24dB
- and 32dB to Support 62km, 70km and 120km
- Digital Diagnostics through Serial Interface
- Internal Calibration for Digital Diagnostics
- Eye Safe (Class I Laser Safety)
- Duplex LC Optical Interface
- Loss of Signal Outputs & TX Disable Input
- Single +3.3V Power Supply